Thank you for shopping at Mecesa.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review Our refund and return policy.
The following terms apply to any product You have purchased from Us.
- Shipping processing times
All orders are processed within 2-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after the order is placed. Please note that during periods of high volume, processing time may take longer than usual.
For international shipments, please check delivery times by country.
- Shipping methods and delivery time
- Shipment to mainland Spain (Andorra, mainland Spain, Gibraltar and mainland Portugal): Transit up to 48 working hours: 5,50€.
- International delivery
Zone 1: (Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Holland, Italy,Luxembourg, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Switzerland. ) Transit times to international destinations on request. I 23,80€
Zone 2: (Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden and Slovenia. ) Transit times to international destinations on request. I 33,60€
Zone 3: (United States and Canada). Transit times to international destinations on request / 44€.
Zone 4: (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico and Uruguay). Transit times to international destinations to be consulted / 58,45€.
- Non-peninsular Balearic Islands – Transit from 48h to 4 working days I 10,50€.
- Non-peninsular shipment Ceuta and Melilla– Transit from 48h to 4 working days I 23,45€.
- Non-peninsular shipping Tenerife– Transit of 48h up to 4 working days I 14,95€
Includes 2 delivery attempts. If the addressee is absent, a notice will be left (provided that access has been possible) with the details of the office where he/she can collect the shipment.
If the recipient has not turned up at the office to collect the shipment or the address is incorrect or incomplete, after a period of 15 calendar days, the shipment will be returned to its origin. Therefore, it is advisable to include the recipient’s telephone number along with the destination address.
Transit in Andorra, mainland Spain and Gibraltar will take up to 48 hours*. Shipments to Portugal will be delivered in 24/48 hours (working days) before 20h. For delivery times in the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, check with your MRW office. *For delivery times to the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, check with your MRW office.
For international destinations there will be a single delivery attempt. If the recipient is absent, a notice will be left with the details of the office where he/she can collect the goods.
the details of the office where you can pick up the shipment and within 7 days the shipment will be returned to origin. If the addressee has not
has not turned up at the office to collect the shipment or the address is incorrect or incomplete, after a period of 7 days, the shipment will be returned to origin.
will be returned to origin. There is no Saturday delivery or refund option.
- For variable shipping costs: The shipping costs of your order will be calculated and displayed at the time of purchase as long as the package does not exceed 2kg.
- For packages with more kg the shipping cost will be another higher rate in case it exceeds 2kg depending on the destination. If limitations apply, please remember to specify them: The shipping cost is one rate for all orders.
- For destinations Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla the following formula of volumetric weight will be applied: Length x width x height (in centimetres) / 6.000
If the volumetric weight is less than the actual weight, the actual weight will always be taken as the measurement.
EXAMPLE: 1 package weighing 16 kg | Length: 75 cm | Height: 25 cm | Width: 45 cm
Calculation of volumetric weight: (75 x 25 x 45 x 45) / 6.000 = 15 kg
In this case, the rate to be applied would be that corresponding to the real weight, as it is greater than the volumetric weight.
- The weight limit will be 80 kg per consignment. If the weight exceeds 40 kg per package, the following supplements will be applied
Over 40 kg € 15.00 per package
Over 60 kg € 20.50 per package
- Shipping Restrictions
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- We ship to all countries. If it does not appear on the website www.mecesa.com when the user makes the purchase, he/she should contact us at + 34 93 73 63 500 or at email@example.com and indicate the order and destination.
- Tracking orders
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can track your order using the tracking number on the company’s website.
This option is not available for international shipments.
- Damaged or lost items
If you receive a damaged item or your order is lost in transit, please contact us. We will work with you to resolve the problem as quickly as possible, which may include providing a refund or replacement.
- Customs and Import Taxes
Please note that customers may be responsible for paying any customs or import taxes that may apply to international orders.
Customs clearance is detailed here:
The rates contained in this document do not include all taxes and/or expenses generated in destinations Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Gibraltar and non-EU international destinations.
You should contact us by telephone on +34 93 73 63 500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consult the customs charges for the departure of the goods with MRW (Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Gibraltar and Melilla).
DUA customer rate:
Canary Islands (Air): €15.86*
DUA export origin/destination Canary Islands, check with your office requirements to exempt the payment of the same, according to the resolution of 01/09/2017 of the Dept. of Customs and Special Taxes of the State Agency of Tax Administration.
* MRW does not assign clearance rights to third parties, except for shipments with H7 declaration to the Canary Islands, which have the possibility of self-dispatching.
In this case, you will have an allowance of 4 days (including the day of arrival and the day of delivery) to make the document available to MRW. Once this period has elapsed, the shipment will be subject to storage costs, at a rate of 7.50
7.50 per day and charged from the day of arrival. Please contact Mecesa so that we can contact MRW or you can contact your MRW office directly for more information.
Interpretation and Definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined in the following terms. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
For the purposes of this Returns and Refunds Policy:
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, “We” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MECÁNICA EGARNSE,S.A – C/ Joan Monpeó, Terrassa.
- Goods refers to the items offered for sale in the Service.
- Orders refers to a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Mecesa, accessible from mecesa.com.
- You means the natural person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such natural person is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Order cancellation rights
You have the right to cancel your Order within 3 days with justification.
The deadline for cancellation of an Order is 3 days from the date on which You received the order confirmation email.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision in a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page of our website: https://mecesa.com/es/contacto/#_contactar
By telephone: (+34) 937363500
Once we have received the communication with justification from you, we will contact you so that we can deal with it. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, the refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within a specified number of days.
In order for the Products to be eligible for return, please ensure that:
- The Products have been purchased within the last 14 days.
- The products are in their original packaging
The following Products cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods manufactured to your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which, by their nature, are not suitable for return.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which, after delivery, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any goods which do not meet the above conditions of return at our sole discretion.
Only full price products will be refunded. Regrettably, products on offer cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Products to us. You must send the Products to the following address
C/ Joan Monpeó, 37
To return your product, you must send it by post to C/ Joan Monpeó,31-37, Terrassa, 08230, Barcelona, Spain.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for the exchanged product to reach you may vary.
We are not responsible for Products damaged or lost during return shipping. Therefore, we recommend an insured and tracked courier service. We cannot issue a refund without actual receipt of the Products or proof of receipt of the return.
Please Contact Us
If you have any questions about our returns and refunds policy, please contact us: